Gordian Knot Bath Towel Collection
Gordian Knot Bath Towel -30x52
Gordian Knot Hand Towel -18x32
Gordian Knot Wash Cloth -13x13
Gordian Knot Guest Towel -14x21
Gordian Knot Bath Sheet -36x75
Gordian Knot Tub Mat -24x36
- 100% long staple cotton terry, 625 gram.
- All items are finished in white piping.
- Terry towels with white embroidered graceful knots.
- Tub mats have embroidery on one end only.
- Made in the USA of fabric from Portugal
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry medium heat. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Iron as needed.
Personalize your towels with custom, hand-guided embroidery.
- Monogram Styles with an asterick (*) can be ready in 2 weeks on Stocked Towels Only.
- Towels must be confirmed in stock by the vendor to ship in 2 weeks. If not in stock, lead time will be 4 - 6 weeks.
- All other monogram styles will be ready to ship in 4 - 6 weeks.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.