Illada Bedding Collection
Illada Duvet Cover
- 66% extra long staple cotton / 34% cashmere.
- Italian woven yarn-dyed sateen jacquard.
- Winter white on white jacquard on duvet featuring climbing vines, and finished with grosgrain ribbon trim.
- Winter white solid shams finished with grosgrain ribbon trim.
- Duvet Covers and Shams have 3/4" grosgrain ribbon on all sides
- Standard and King shams have mid-back button closure
- Euro shams have bottom-back button closure.
- Made in Italy.
Care: Dry clean only.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Sferra's fine linens are rooted in the past; featuring Old World tradition and classic styling. In 1891, Gennaro Sferra emigrated from Italy to the United States, and toured resorts from Maine to Palm Beach selling exquisite Venetian lace to wealthy families of the day. Today, Sferra continues the tradition that Gennaro began more than a century ago, capturing the timeless beauty of the world's finest fabrics and embroideries for luxury bedding collections and table linens that deliver a lifetime of luxury and comfort. Sferra was the first to develop the special yarn necessary to produce the first 1020 thread count sheets. The secret of SFERRA's enduring reputation is consistently prominent today; only the finest materials are used in anything that carries the SFERRA name.