Joplin Bedding Collection
Joplin Flat Sheet
Joplin Fitted Sheet
Joplin Pillowcase Pair
Joplin Duvet Cover
Joplin Quilted Sham
- 100% Egyptian cotton percale, 500 thread count.
- Oversized floral print with metallic detail stem.
- Coordinates with Georgia Bedding.
- Duvet Covers have 3" flange, and are backed in solid white "Luca" 500 TC percale sheeting.
- Shams have 3" flanges; Boudoirs have 2" flange.
- Indian Red Quilts have Hamilton Champagne Sheeting on reverse.
- Mineral Blue Quilts have Hamilton Slate Sheeting on reverse.
- Quilts have a 4" diamond pattern and are filled with 80% cotton / 20% polyester batting, 250 gm per sq meter.
- Made in the USA of fabric woven and printed in Italy.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry medium heat. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Iron as needed.
Personalize your Matouk bed with custom, hand-guided embroidery or custom thread colors.
- Monogramming has a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Appliqué has a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please not: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|SKU||Joplin Bedding Collection|
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.