Lowell Table Linens
Lowell Placemats, Set of 4, 13 x 19
Lowell Napkins, Set of 4, 22 x 22
Lowell Stocked Tablecloth
Lowell Custom Tablecloth
Elegant formal occasions call for beautiful and exquisite linens. Lowell Table Linens are Matouk's best selling table linens, and its easy to see why. With careful attention to detail, these 100% linen tablecloths, placemats, and napkins have tasteful sateen trim.
- 100% Linen.
- Exquisite white linen with tailored sateen tape detail.
- All tablecloths are over sized by 4% for shrinkage.
- Custom sizes are special order and ship in 6 - 8 weeks.
- Made in the Philippines of Italian Fabric.
Personalize your Matouk table linens with custom, hand-guided monogramming.
- Monogramming has a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Custom Sizing, colors, and Applique (Style 2071, 2070, 2074, 2076, 2072, 2077, and 2073) has a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.