Bel Tempo Bedding Collection
Bel Tempo Flat Sheet
Bel Tempo Fitted Sheet
Bel Tempo Pillowcase Pair
Bel Tempo Duvet Cover
Bel Tempo Sham
The Bel Tempo Collection by Matouk offers a clean look with three embroidered lines on crisp, white percale sheeting The luxury sheets are made in the USA of 100% long staple cotton with a 350 Thread Count.
- 350 thread count percale.
- 100% long staple cotton.
- Fitted sheets are labeled 'Sierra'.
- Duvet covers have u-shape embroidery on top of bed.
- Custom colors, as well as coverlets, duvet covers, and shams on diamond pique fabric can be special ordered. Contact us for Bel Tempo Custom at 866.944.5511.
- Made in the USA of fabric from India.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Iron as needed.
Personalize your Matouk bed with custom, hand-guided embroidery or custom thread colors.
- Monogramming has a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Appliqué has a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please not: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|SKU||S383 Bel Tempo|
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.