Meridian Bedding Collection
Starting at $88.00
Meridian Flat Sheet
Meridian Fitted Sheet
Meridian Pillowcase Pair
Meridian Duvet Cover
The classic style of Matouk's Meridian Bedding Collection features three rows of applique tape on Sierra sheeting. Adding a touch of color, and design, this collection is made of 350 thread count, long staple cotton - a great basic to have in the linen closet.
- 100% long staple cotton percale, 350 thread count.
- Duvet Covers have three rows of tape on three flanges.
- Duvet Covers and Shams have 3" flange.
- Meridian fitted sheets are labeled "Sierra".
- Custom tape colors are available from the Matouk Tape Chart with a 25% upcharge, and 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Made in the USA from fabric from India.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach. Iron as needed.
Personalize your Matouk bed with custom, hand-guided embroidery or custom thread colors.
- Monogramming has a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Appliqué has a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please not: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.