Nocturne Bedding Collection
Starting at $68.00
Nocturne Flat Sheet
Nocturne Fitted Sheet
Nocturne Duvet Cover
Nocturne Tailored Bed Skirt - up to 18" Drop
Matouk's Nocturne Bedding Collection is beautifully crafted with solid color 600 thread count Egyptian Cotton sateen. If you're looking for the most luxurious sheeting, Matouk's Nocturne Sheets are what you're looking for. These sheets are made in the Philippines of Italian Fabric.
- 100% Egyptian cotton sateen, 600 thread count.
- 1" self-tone tape detail.
- Duvet covers have 3" flange.Fitted sheets have a 17" pocket, and are stocked in Full or Cal King sizes in white, ivory, champagne, and silver only. All other colors in these sizes are special order.
- Bed skirts are tailored with self tape border, 18" drop, and are special order with a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Twin sizes can be ordered at Queen prices, and have a 6-8 week lead time.
- Made in the Philippines of Italian woven fabric.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach. Iron as needed.
- Personalize your Matouk bed with custom, hand-guided embroidery, or choice of tape detail colors.
- Custom sizing, colors and monogramming have a 6-8 week lead time.
- Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
|Short Description||Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.|