Plissé Seersucker Bedding Collection
Starting at $54.00
The Plissé Collection by Matouk is made from an easy-care 50% Cotton/50% polyester seersucker finished with white eyelet lace. It's a perfectly sweet collection to add to your bed.
- 50% cotton / 50% polyester seersucker.
- Finished with white eyelet lace.
- Coverlets have eyelet trim running head to foot and all around.
- Shams have knife edge finish.
- Plissé can have a tailored finish with a 25% upcharge and any color from Matouk Tape Chart. Please contact us.
- Made in the USA..
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry medium heat. Do not use bleach.
- Personalize your Matouk bed with our custom, hand-guided embroidery.
- Custom sizing, and monogramming have a 6-8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.