Portofino Bedding Collection
Portofino Flat Sheet
Portofino Fitted Sheet
Portofino Pillowcase Pair
Portofino Duvet Cover
Combining elegance with ease, Matouk's Portofino Bedding Collection is a 200 thread count cotton/poly blend, made with superior Italian sheeting. Embellished with an embroidered scalloped finish. Custom colors are available.
- 50% Egyptian cotton / 50% polyester, 200 thread count.
- Easy care sheeting with embroidered scalloped edge.
- Duvet Covers have a 3" Flange, and embroidered scallop on three flanges.
- Shams have a 2.5" flange; boudoirs a 1.5" flange.
- Fitted sheets have a 17" pocket, and are labeled "Positano".
- Custom colors are available with a 25% up charge, and 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Made in the USA of Italian woven fabric.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach. Iron as needed.
Personalize your Matouk bed with custom, hand-guided embroidery or custom thread colors.
- Monogramming has a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Appliqué has a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please not: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.