Mirasol Bath Towel Collection
Mirasol Bath Towel -30x52
Mirasol Hand Towel -18x32
Mirasol Wash Cloth -13x13
Mirasol Guest Towel -14x21
Mirasol Bath Sheet -36x75
Mirasol Tub Mat -24x36
Mirasol Shower Curtain
Matouk's beautiful and elegant Mirasol bedding is the inspiration for the stunning Mirasol Bath Collection. This assemblage of towels, shower curtains, and tub mats feature Matouk's best selling Cairo, made from long staple cotton, that are finished with an exquisite sateen arch applique border and scallop piping.
- 100% long staple cotton, 625 gram.
- Nocturne scallop sateen appliqué.
- Bath Sheets are special order and have a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Custom color combinations are available using any Nocturne or Talita sateen color with no upcharge.
- Custom color combinations and custom sizing has a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Monograms on Mirasol are applique.
- Made in the Philippines of Portuguese fabric.
Towel Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry medium heat. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
Shower Curtain Care: Machine Wash Gentle Cycle. Do Not Use Bleach or Fabric Softener. Tumble Dry Low Heat. Iron While Still Damp.
Personalize your Matouk towels with our custom, hand-guided applique monogram.
- Custom color combinations and Appliqué has a 4-6 week lead time.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.