Eleanor's Ribbon White Base Bedding Collection
Named for Nancy's Great Aunt Eleanor, who was a collector of boxes of beautiful ribbon and lace, Eleanor's Ribbon is a classic bedding style featuring a double hemstitch floral jacquard border on fine 300 count, 100% Egyptian combed cotton sateen.
- 100% Egyptian Combed Cotton.
- 300 thread count sateen.
- Inset border with double hemstitch finishing.
- U-shaped ribbon border on duvet with a button closure.
- 3" flanged border on shams with envelope closure at side.
- Fitted sheets are from the Vanity Collection and have an 18" pocket.
- Dust skirts are a tailored, 3 panel lined skirt with lining and an adjustable drop of 16" - 19"
- Woven in Italy.
Care: Machine wash
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
|Short Description||Nancy Koltes was the first to combine an American sensibility with Italian craftsmanship. The result is a luxurious collection in the finest natural fibers that captures the warmth and spirit of the American lifestyle. "It was the marriage of all things I wanted to do and it combined all my passions, the Arts, home-furnishings and textiles-from all elements in my life." Blending a life-long passion for design, fabric, textures and color, Nancy Kotles has developed a fine linens and textiles company under her own name with a vision and signature business style as noteworthy as her collection. The Nancy Koltes design philosophy is consistently simple: classic, elegant, and timeless bedding pieces to be mixed and matched. Using a basic palette, each season infusions of color, pattern and woven textures are added to the collection, like building blocks.|