Paloma Bath Towel & Shower Curtain Collection
Paloma Bath Towel
Paloma Hand Towel
Paloma Wash Cloth
Paloma Guest Towel
Paloma Bath Sheet
Paloma Tub Mat
Paloma Shower Curtain
Adorned with supple sateen scallop applique detail, the Paloma Bath Collection is an exquisite line of bath towels, shower curtains, and tub mats made from luxurious long staple cotton, creating a rich canvas for Matouk's high quality applique personalization. A masterpiece for the luxury bathroom, this collection is for those with the most discriminating of tastes and design style.
- 100% long staple cotton, 625 gram.
- Bath Sheets are special order and require a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Cairo terry with Nocturne sateen piping.
- Shower curtains are made in white Lanai fabric.
- Custom color combinations are available using any Nocturne sateen color with no upcharge. Please contact us.
- Custom color combinations and custom sizing has a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Monograms on Paloma are applique.
- Made in the Philippines of Portuguese fabric.
Towel Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry medium heat. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
Shower Curtain Care: Machine Wash Gentle Cycle. Do Not Use Bleach or Fabric Softener. Tumble Dry Low Heat. Iron While Still Damp.
Personalize your Matouk towels with our custom, hand-guided applique monogram.
- Custom color combinations and Appliqué has a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.