Baroque Bedding Collection
Baroque Duvet Cover
Baroque Grand Euro
- 55% Linen / 45% Rayon.
- Italian inspired printed baroque damask design.
- Duvet covers have a knife edge finish with a self-cording detail on all 4 sides, and invisible zipper closure at the top.
- Duvet Covers Mandalay fabric in color Driftwood.
- Shams have a 1.5" flange with self-cording detail on all 4 sides with an envelope closure centered on back.
- Decorative pillow includes down insert.
- Made in China.
Care: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not mix colors, do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron, if needed. May be professionally cleaned.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Today, Peacock Alley's luxury bedding collections and bath lines are an ode to Mary Ella’s sense of personal style. Every towel, sheet and sham exudes a sense of indulgence, a sense of creating a personal haven and place of comfort. From glamorous luster to earthy texture, the Peacock Alley story speaks to anyone hoping to express their sense of self in their surroundings. Happy nesting!