Biagio Bedding Collection
Biagio Duvet Cover
Biagio Decorative Pillow
Biagio Tailored Bed Skirt - Up to 22" Drop
- 100% long staple cotton.
- Yarn-dyed jacquard, parquet-like striations design with satin stitch detail.
- Duvet covers have 2" flange on 3 sides with knife edge finish and an invisible zipper closure on top.
- Duvets reverse to same fabric.
- Shams are have 2" flange on 4 sides with an envelope closure centered on the back.
- Decorative pillows include feather/down insert.
- Bed Skirts are tailored, not lined, and made of 3 panels with center nad corner pleats and 22" adjustable drop. Includes 8 pins to attach the bed skirt.
- Made in USA of Italian Fabric.
Care: Machine wash for a relaxed feel, or dry clean. Machine launder in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without added bleach, whiteners, or softeners, such as Le Blanc Linen Wash. Do not use liquid fabric softener, as it may damage and coat cotton fibers. Tumble dry on low, removing sheets promptly from dryer to prevent wrinkles. All natural fibers shrink, and you can expect about 3% shrinkage with Egyptian cotton. To minimize shrinkage, avoid hot water washes and high heat drying.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Today, Peacock Alley's luxury bedding collections and bath lines are an ode to Mary Ella’s sense of personal style. Every towel, sheet and sham exudes a sense of indulgence, a sense of creating a personal haven and place of comfort. From glamorous luster to earthy texture, the Peacock Alley story speaks to anyone hoping to express their sense of self in their surroundings. Happy nesting!