- 100% cotton matelassé.
- A recreated 1930's art deco pattern from Schumacher archive.
- Shams have knife-edge.
- All Matouk fabrics are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certified.
- Made in the USA of fabric from Italy.
Care: Machine wash warm. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low heat. Iron as needed.
Personalize your Matouk bed with custom, hand-guided embroidery or custom thread colors.
- Monogram Styles with an asterisk (*) can be ready to ship in 2 weeks on Stocked Merchandise Only.
- Merchandise must be confirmed in stock by the vendor to arrive in 2 weeks.
- If not in stock, Embroidered (E) monogramming has a 2-4 week lead time.
- Appliqué (A) monogram has a 4-6 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.