- 14" x 26"
- 100% unbleached, un-dyed natural flax fiber linen.
- Embroidered front, solid linen reverse.
- Removable poly-fil stuffed pals.
- Embroidered fox, bunny, bear and cat are surprised by owl, raccoon, squirrel and hedgehog hiding in embroidered Christmas ornaments.
- Our embroidered pocket pillows are one of the most time intensive products that we create! The embroidery on the Deck the Halls pocket pillow is done on two separate layers of fabric. The embroidery takes place on a machine overseen by a skilled operator who manually changes threads each time the color changes. After the stitching is completed, it takes about two hours for each pillow to be expertly hand sewn and finished with care, along with additional time to sew up each pal.
- 100% Polysilk™ insert. Polysilk™ is a hypoallergenic, down-alternative fill.
* This item is not a toy and is intended for decorative use only. For your child's safety the small accessories should be removed from the pillows and kept out of the reach of children under the age of three.
Care: Linen is an incredibly durable fabric, and can be laundered in many ways. Over time, linen softens with multiple washes, enhancing the texture of the fabric. If you prefer a natural linen look, feel free to machine wash and line dry your favorite Coral & Tusk pillow covers.To keep your linens crisp and smooth, consider spot clean treatments or dry cleaning.