Fidji Bath Towel Collection
- 60% Giza Egyptian Extra Long Staple Cotton, 40% Wood Fiber
- 500 g/ m²
- Sculpted bath towels with woven palm frond pattern
- Made in Portugal
Please note: Special order towels have a 3-4 week lead time, and are subject to our return policy.
Abyss & Habidecor Towel & Rug Care
- We recommend cold or warm water wash.
- Tumble Dry at low temperatures.
- Always wash towels and rugs separately from other home textiles and garments. (Zippers, hooks, snaps, and velcro will pull). Do not wash towels and rugs together.
- We recommend the use of liquid soap.
- We recommend Summer Verbena Towel Wash, or Original Floral Fusion Towel Wash.
- Do not use detergents (i.e. Tide, All, Wisk, etc.) - they contain caustic chemicals that are harmful. Never use bleach, even on white towels and rugs. This weakens the fibers, and yellows the yarns.
- Never vacuum.
- Never use fabric softeners; they coat the cotton with a chemical that prevents water absorption. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Certain cleaning and hygiene products contain ingredients which cause bleaching.Some of these include: blemish creams (i.e. Proactive), products containing alpha hydroxyl and fruit acid, hair coloring products, bathroom cleaners, and teeth whiteners.
Colors: Emerald green, Duck, Indigo blue, Zanzibar, Flame red, Banane yellow
Sizes: Washcloth, Hand Towel, Euro Hand Towel, Bath Towel, Euro Bath Sheet, Bath Sheet