Every cuddle+kind doll is handmade, stitch by stitch with passion and pride in Peru. They are lovingly hand-knit, hand-loomed, embroidered and crocheted by artisans using knitting expertise that has been handed down for generations. We're delighted everyday by the skill and artistry of the knitters. Every beautifully crafted cuddle+kind doll is knit with such a high level of quality and care, they’re suitable to be heirlooms handed down from one lucky baby to the next.
1 doll provides
10 meals to children in North America
and around the world
About Maximus: Birthday: July 26th
My favorite thing to do is find a sunny spot, curl up into a ball and dream about fish. For me, life is like opening a great big present every day. That’s what it feels like to meet you! I can tell we have a special friendship – I’m so grateful it makes me purr with joy.
Favorite quote: “Start each day with a grateful heart.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
- Hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Premium felt and knit details
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- Available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- Signature 10 meal wristband
- Handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices