Rachell Sumpter Chinatown Quadtych Wooden Puzzle
- 1,121 Pieces.
- Total Size: 41" x 13" x 1/4" (Four 10" x 13" panels).
- This puzzle is a quadytch--four panels create the one image.
- Art by Rachell Sumpter.
- Puzzle design by Jef Bambas & Matt Lyon.
- Laser-cut, wooden jigsaw puzzle pieces packaged in a wood pine box.
- Made in Menlo Park, CA, USA.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Originally started in Seattle, WA as an experiment in the economics of micro-manufacturing, Artifacts Puzzles is small, artisinal puzzle company now based in Menlo Park, CA, just south of San Francisco. Using environmentally-friendly plywood and soy-based inks, Artifacts Puzzles designs, crafts, and sells unique, artsy laser-cut jigsaw puzzles. With a diverse collection of art and design, these puzzles feature puzzle pieces that add challenge and charm to each puzzle. Artifacts Puzzles provide a rewarding past time to spend with family and friends.