Savannah Gardens Table Linens
Savannah Gardens Placemats, Set of 4, 13 x 19
Savannah Gardens Napkins, Set of 4, 22 x 22
Savannah Gardens Stocked Tablecloth
Savannah Gardens Custom Oblong/Oval Tablecloth
Savannah Gardens Custom Round/Square Tablecloth
In classic diamond pique with a scalloped border, the Savannah Gardens Table Linens are stylish enough for entertaining, while adding charm to the everyday table. These easy care linens are made from a cotton and polyester blend, so machine washing and drying are all there is to it.
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester.
- Easy care diamond pique with scalloped edge.
- 120" Round Tablecloths have a seam.
- Custom Sizes are available with a 3-4 week lead time. Please Contact Us.
- Made in the USA of Portuguese fabric.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach. Iron as needed.
Personalize your Matouk table linens with custom, hand-guided embroidery or custom thread colors.
- Monogram Styles with an asterisk (*) can be ready to ship in 2 weeks on Stocked Merchandise Only.
- Merchandise must be confirmed in stock by the vendor to arrive in 2 weeks.
- If not in stock, Embroidered (E) monogramming has a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Appliqué (A) monogram has a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.