Analisa Bedding Collection
Analisa Flat Sheet
Analisa Fitted Sheet
Analisa Pillowcase Pair
Analisa Duvet Cover
Analisa Tailored Bed Skirt - up to 18" drop
- 100% long staple cotton percale.
- Flat sheets and cases have hemstitch on 3.5" flange.
- Fitted sheets have 17" gusset and are labeled "Grande Hotel".
- Duvet Covers have hemstitch on 3" flange.
- Shams have hemstitch on 3" flange, Boudoirs have 2" flange.
- Bedskirts are tailored with 3 panels, a plain hem, and 18" drop, and are labeled "Grande Hotel".
- Made in Italy.
Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Do not use bleach as it may weaken & cause yellowing to fabric. Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low, removing while still damp. Iron on "cotton" setting to regain luster and sheen.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Sferra's fine linens are rooted in the past; featuring Old World tradition and classic styling. In 1891, Gennaro Sferra emigrated from Italy to the United States, and toured resorts from Maine to Palm Beach selling exquisite Venetian lace to wealthy families of the day. Today, Sferra continues the tradition that Gennaro began more than a century ago, capturing the timeless beauty of the world's finest fabrics and embroideries for luxury bedding collections and table linens that deliver a lifetime of luxury and comfort. Sferra was the first to develop the special yarn necessary to produce the first 1020 thread count sheets. The secret of SFERRA's enduring reputation is consistently prominent today; only the finest materials are used in anything that carries the SFERRA name.