Cade Bedding Collection
Cade Flat Sheet
Cade Fitted Sheet
Cade Pillowcase Pair
Cade Duvet Cover
Sferra Cade Sham
- 100% long staple cotton.
- Percale with satin-stitch embroidery.
- Flat sheets and cases have embroidery along 3.5" cuff and return.
- Fitted sheets are white, and are labeled "Grande Hotel".
- Duvet covers have U-shaped embroidery on top of bed, and are finished with a 3" flange.
- Shams are have embroidery on 4 sides, and are finished with a 2.5" flange, Boudoirs have 2" flange.
- Made in Italy.
Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Do not use bleach, as it weakens fabric, and causes yellowing. Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low, removing while still damp. For best results, iron on "cotton" setting.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
|Short Description||Sferra's fine linens are rooted in the past; featuring Old World tradition and classic styling. In 1891, Gennaro Sferra emigrated from Italy to the United States, and toured resorts from Maine to Palm Beach selling exquisite Venetian lace to wealthy families of the day. Today, Sferra continues the tradition that Gennaro began more than a century ago, capturing the timeless beauty of the world's finest fabrics and embroideries for luxury bedding collections and table linens that deliver a lifetime of luxury and comfort. Sferra was the first to develop the special yarn necessary to produce the first 1020 thread count sheets. The secret of SFERRA's enduring reputation is consistently prominent today; only the finest materials are used in anything that carries the SFERRA name.|