Capri Bedding Collection
Capri Flat Sheet
Capri Fitted Sheet
Capri Pillowcase Pair
Capri Duvet Cover
Capri Gathered Bed Skirt - 14" drop
- 100% Italian woven extra long staple cotton sateen.
- Fitted sheets are labeled "Milos".
- Flat sheet and cases have a single band on 4" cuff.
- Duvet covers have sateen jacquard inset on U-shape on 3" flange.
- Shams have sateen jacquard inset on 4 sides, with 2.5" flange.
- Bedskirts are gathered with a platform and 14" drop, and are special order only and have a 6-8 week lead time.
- Bed Skirts have a plain hem, and no inset detail.
- Made in Italy.
Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Do not use bleach as it may weaken & cause yellowing to fabric. Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low, removing while still damp. Steam iron on "cotton" setting.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Sferra's fine linens are rooted in the past; featuring Old World tradition and classic styling. In 1891, Gennaro Sferra emigrated from Italy to the United States, and toured resorts from Maine to Palm Beach selling exquisite Venetian lace to wealthy families of the day. Today, Sferra continues the tradition that Gennaro began more than a century ago, capturing the timeless beauty of the world's finest fabrics and embroideries for luxury bedding collections and table linens that deliver a lifetime of luxury and comfort. Sferra was the first to develop the special yarn necessary to produce the first 1020 thread count sheets. The secret of SFERRA's enduring reputation is consistently prominent today; only the finest materials are used in anything that carries the SFERRA name.