Fiona Bedding Collection
Fiona Flat Sheet
Fiona Fitted Sheet
Fiona Pillowcase Pair
Fiona Duvet cover
Fiona Pillow Protector
Fiona Gathered Bed Skirt - up to 18" Drop
- 100% long staple cotton sateen.
- Classic hemstitch detail.
- Flat sheets and cases have hemstitch along 3.5" cuff.
- Duvet Covers have hemstitching along 3" flange.
- Shams have hemstitch along 3" flange, Boudoir, along 2" flange.
- Bedskirts have 3 gathered panels, a hemstitch hem, up to a 18" drop, and are available in white or ivory.
- Pillow protectors available in white only.
- Made in Italy.
Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Use non - chlorine bleach as needed. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low, removing while still damp. For best results, iron on "cotton" setting.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Sferra's fine linens are rooted in the past; featuring Old World tradition and classic styling. In 1891, Gennaro Sferra emigrated from Italy to the United States, and toured resorts from Maine to Palm Beach selling exquisite Venetian lace to wealthy families of the day. Today, Sferra continues the tradition that Gennaro began more than a century ago, capturing the timeless beauty of the world's finest fabrics and embroideries for luxury bedding collections and table linens that deliver a lifetime of luxury and comfort. Sferra was the first to develop the special yarn necessary to produce the first 1020 thread count sheets. The secret of SFERRA's enduring reputation is consistently prominent today; only the finest materials are used in anything that carries the SFERRA name.