Francesca Bedding Collection
Francesca Flat Sheet
Francesca Fitted Sheet
Francesca Pillowcase Pair
Francesca Duvet Cover
Francesca Gathered Bed Skirt - up to 18" drop
Meticulously embroidered by hand, the heirloom quality Francesca Bedding Collection from Sferra is created on the finest 100% extra long staple cotton percale in Italy. With tone on tone embroidery embellished completely by hand, the intricate floral scrollwork pattern, and the delicate Italian lace inset, each piece of these luxurious cotton percale linens satisfy the most refined taste.
- 100% extra long staple cotton percale.
- Percale with Italian-made lace inset and hand embroidery.
- Fitted sheets are labeled "Celeste".
- Flat sheets and pillowcases have embroidery and lace inset along 4" cuff.
- Duvets have u-shape embroidery on top of bed; at bottom corners, and are finished with lace inset along 3.5" flange.
- Shams have embroidery on 3 sides, and lace inset on 3.5" flange; 2.5" on boudoir.
- Bed skirts have 3 embroidered gathered panels with lace inset hem across middle of panels, and have up to a 18" drop.
- Made in Italy.
Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Do not use bleach as it may weaken & cause yellowing to fabric. Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low, removing while still damp. Steam iron on "cotton" setting.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
|Short Description||Sferra's fine linens are rooted in the past; featuring Old World tradition and classic styling. In 1891, Gennaro Sferra emigrated from Italy to the United States, and toured resorts from Maine to Palm Beach selling exquisite Venetian lace to wealthy families of the day. Today, Sferra continues the tradition that Gennaro began more than a century ago, capturing the timeless beauty of the world's finest fabrics and embroideries for luxury bedding collections and table linens that deliver a lifetime of luxury and comfort. Sferra was the first to develop the special yarn necessary to produce the first 1020 thread count sheets. The secret of SFERRA's enduring reputation is consistently prominent today; only the finest materials are used in anything that carries the SFERRA name.|