Grande Hotel Bedding Collection
Grande Hotel Flat Sheet
Grande Hotel Fitted Sheet
Grande Hotel Pillowcase Pair
Grande Hotel Duvet Cover
Grande Hotel Sham
Grande Hotel Tailored Bed Skirt - 3 Panels with up to 18" Drop
Sferra's Grande Hotel Bedding Collection features crisp white or ivory percale sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases and shams, framed in tailored rows of satin stitching that endures endless washings. These luxury staple linens feature colors that mix and match with a variety of bedding ensembles.
- 100% long staple cotton percale.
- Flat sheets and cases have double-row of satin stitch embroidery on 4" cuff.
- Duvet covers have a double row of satin stitching in a U-shape atop the bed, and are finished with a knife edge.
- Shams have double-row satin stitch embroidery on 4 sides of 3" flange. Boudoirs along 2" flange.
- Bed skirts are available in white or ivory, have 3 tailored panels with a plain hem, no satin stitching, and up to a 18" drop.
- Made in Italy.
Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Use non - chlorine bleach as needed. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low or line dry, removing while still damp. For best results, iron on "cotton" setting on the reverse side of fabric.
|SKU||77320 Grande Hotel|
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Sferra's fine linens are rooted in the past; featuring Old World tradition and classic styling. In 1891, Gennaro Sferra emigrated from Italy to the United States, and toured resorts from Maine to Palm Beach selling exquisite Venetian lace to wealthy families of the day. Today, Sferra continues the tradition that Gennaro began more than a century ago, capturing the timeless beauty of the world's finest fabrics and embroideries for luxury bedding collections and table linens that deliver a lifetime of luxury and comfort. Sferra was the first to develop the special yarn necessary to produce the first 1020 thread count sheets. The secret of SFERRA's enduring reputation is consistently prominent today; only the finest materials are used in anything that carries the SFERRA name.