Ascutney Glass Barware Collection
- Tumbler: 6¼" H x 3⅜" W x 3⅜" D, 16 Oz.
- Pint Glass: 6" H x 3⅝" W x 3⅝" D, 16 Oz.
- Pilsner: 8" H x 3¼" W x 3¼" D, 16 Oz.
- Highball: 5½" H x 3" W x 3" D, 12 Oz.
- Rocks: 3⅛" H x 3⅜" W x 3⅜" D, 8 Oz.
- Whiskey: 4⅛” H x 3⅛” W x 3⅛” D, 8 Oz.
- Double Old Fashion: 4" H x 3½" W x 3½" D, 10 Oz.
- Lead free glass.
- Handmade using centuries old techniques in the USA.
Care: Dishwasher safe, though hand wash with warm water and mild detergent is recommended. Not for use in microwave or ovens. Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquids or placing in freezer. This shock in temperature can cause fractures.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Simon Pearce glass is made by employing the skills of the old European studios. Today, in modern factories, traditional glassblowing skills have long since been replaced by assembly line production based on speed and uniformity. Simon Pearce, in contrast, carries on the tradition of craftsmanship.
Simon Pearce potters use a combination of new methods and traditional throwing techniques that date back thousands of years. Each piece is created one at a time and finished using traditional hand-glazing techniques. As a result, each piece of pottery has its own distinct character. All pottery is lead and cadmium free.