All-Purpose Bleach Alternative
- 32 oz., up to 32 washes, 64 soaks, and 128 stains.
- Safely removes dirt, stains, and odors.
- Add to wash cycle to whiten and brighten.
- Safe for colors and most fabrics except silk and wool.
- Mix with The Laundress Stain Solution for an awesome stain remover.
- BONUS: Use to clean floors, tiles, sinks and surfaces.
- Nontoxic, biodegradable and allergen-free.
- Free of petroleum, phosphate, phthlates, and artificial color.
- Cruelty free. No animal by-products.
- Made in the USA.
Ingredients: Chlorine-free oxygen bleach (sodium percarbonate)
Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Avoid contact with eyes. If ingested, seek medical advice.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Lindsey Wieber Boyd and Gwen Whiting, co-founders of The Laundress, created this eco-chic line of specialty detergent and fabric care to take the chore out of doing laundry. Frustrated with dingy white t-shirts, ruined items from the dry cleaners and chemically treated cashmere, they researched and developed their own solutions to simplify and master the fine art of laundry. They value the importance of properly cared for clothing and home linens so they formulated the most effective ingredients for each specific fabric need with their favorite scents to create a sophisticated, efficacious, green and easy to use collection.