- 16 fl oz.
- Safely removes stains, old and new.
- Highly concentrated.
- Ideal for protein and tannin stains.
- Removes wine, coffee, ink, grass, urine and blood.
- Effective on pit stains, and other old, set-in stains.
- Safe for all washable fabrics.
- Mix with The Laundress All-Purpose Bleach Alternative for an extra stain fighting paste.
- Nontoxic, biodegradable and allergen-free.
- Free of petroleum, phosphate, phthlates, and artificial color.
- Cruelty free. No animal by-products.
- Made in the USA.
Ingredients: Concentrated blend of plant-derived anionic and nonionic surfactants.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Lindsey Wieber Boyd and Gwen Whiting, co-founders of The Laundress, created this eco-chic line of specialty detergent and fabric care to take the chore out of doing laundry. Frustrated with dingy white t-shirts, ruined items from the dry cleaners and chemically treated cashmere, they researched and developed their own solutions to simplify and master the fine art of laundry. They value the importance of properly cared for clothing and home linens so they formulated the most effective ingredients for each specific fabric need with their favorite scents to create a sophisticated, efficacious, green and easy to use collection.