- Made from flexible mesh screen and cedar wood.
- De-pills knits and sweaters.
- Ideal for fine-gauge wool, cashmere, merino, mohair, blends, and synthetics.
- Great on lightweight sweaters, wool suits, scarves, and hats.
- Gently collects pills and effectively handles edges (cuffs, collars, waistbands).
To use: Test on inconspicuous area of the garment. Lay the item on a flat surface. Glide the combe in one direction over target areas, using short, gentle strokes. Bulky knits need a light touch, tigher knits may take more aggressive combing.
To clean: Remove the collected line from the screen after each use.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Lindsey Wieber Boyd and Gwen Whiting, co-founders of The Laundress, created this eco-chic line of specialty detergent and fabric care to take the chore out of doing laundry. Frustrated with dingy white t-shirts, ruined items from the dry cleaners and chemically treated cashmere, they researched and developed their own solutions to simplify and master the fine art of laundry. They value the importance of properly cared for clothing and home linens so they formulated the most effective ingredients for each specific fabric need with their favorite scents to create a sophisticated, efficacious, green and easy to use collection.