Palmer Matelassé Bedding Collection
- 89% cotton/11% linen.
- Engineered design with basketweave center and decorative border.
- Stone washed & preshrunk.
- Coverlets are finished with a plain hem.
- Shams are are flanged with envelope closure.
- Sizes will not be smaller than dimensions listed, but due to stone washing, can vary.
- Imported from Portugal.
Care: It's so easy! Stonewashed coverlets are pre-washed so shrinking will not occur. Feel free to wash these items in cold water and dry on low heat, as often as you like. Do not use bleach. Ironing is not necessary.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Creating comfortable, timeless bedding is what Traditions Linens by designer Shari Kline prides itself upon. Many of their luxury Egyptian Cotton matelasse coverlets are pre-washed, using a stonewash for the ultimate in softness, but also to ensure little or no shrinkage after washing. Classic bedding design combined with impeccable quality, makes Traditions Linens a beautiful luxury linen closet staple that will last the test of time.