- 100% beeswax, sold individually
- Ivory color achieved by a natural process without bleaching or chemicals
- 100% plant fiber wick
- Does not contain fragrance additives or color additives
- Each candle arrives with black bow
- Sustainably sourced and handmade in Canada
To achieve the longest burn time, immediately after extinguishing your candle, gently hug the softened walls of the candle to guide the wax toward the wick. This will allow all of the wax to be consumed instead of melting a tunnel to the bottom of the pillar.
Never blow out the plant fiber wicks of your candle. It is best to use a candle snuffer, or to extinguish it by pushing the wick into the melted wax with a metal tool and then lifting it when the flame is out. This will prevent smoldering and smoke.