Back to: Comforters
Montreux European Duck Down Comforter
Duck down, sourced from Europe's finest farms is meticulously cleaned and purified with Alpine water, then fluffed inside a 100% cotton percale shell. This shell is sewn with baffle box construction so your down stays in place evenly on your bed. Montreux Comforters contain a minimum of 80% down with 600 Fill Power creating a lofty comforter for all night comfort.
- European Duck Down, 600 Fill Power, min. 80% down.
- View Matouk down guide here.
- 100% cotton percale shell.
- Baffle box construction.
- Made with corner loops.
- Purified using Alpine Water.
- Custom sizes have a 6 - 8 week lead time. Contact us to request a quote.
- Made in Liechtenstein.
Care: Machine Wash Cold on Gentle Cycle in Front Load Machine. Do Not Use Bleach or Fabric Softener. Tumble Dry Low Heat.
Sizes: Twin, Queen, King
Weight: Summer, All Season, Winter