- 100% un-dyed, unbleached flax fiber linen
- For this embroidered design we researched the agricultural staples of Indigenous peoples in early America. Corn stalks, squash, nuts, mussels, and legumes are stitched across the table runner, with a border featuring embroidered feathers of passenger pigeons, wild turkeys, mallards and wood ducks.
- 100% linen backing
- Perfect for year round entertaining
- The embroidery on our Abundance runner in the standard 76” length is composed of a million stitches. It takes over 2 days for this design to be embroidered on the machine, overseen by a skilled operator who manually changes threads each time the color changes. After the embroidery is completed, it takes about 1.5 hours for each runner to be expertly hand sewn and finished with care.
- **Embroidery motif placement varies slightly per runner**
Care: Linen is an incredibly durable fabric, and can be laundered in many ways. We recommend dry cleaning these table runners, since they are backed with a plain fabric and only the face is embroidered. We strongly suggest dry cleaning for runners embroidered with metallic thread.