- 100% long staple cotton percale.
- Extravagant and exclusive bedding like that found in the world's finest hotels. Classic lines embroidered on impossibly cool, crisp white or ivory sheeting.
- Flat sheets and cases have double-row of satin stitch embroidery on 4" cuff.
- Fitted sheets have elastic all around, and up to 17" pocket.
- Duvet covers have a double row of satin stitching in a U-shape atop the bed, and are finished with a knife edge.
- Shams have double-row satin stitch embroidery on 4 sides of 3" flange. Boudoirs along 2" flange.
- Bed skirts are available in white or ivory, have 3 tailored panels with a plain hem, no satin stitching, and up to a 18" drop.
- Made in Italy.
Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Use non - chlorine bleach as needed. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low or line dry, removing while still damp. For best results, iron on "cotton" setting on the reverse side of fabric.
Colors: Aqua, Banana yellow, Blue, Cadet, Cornflower Blue, Grey, Mist, Navy, Silver, Taupe, White, IvorySferra's Grande Hotel Bedding Collection features crisp white or ivory percale sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases and shams, framed in tailored rows of satin stitching that endures endless washings. These luxury staple linens feature colors that mix and match with a variety of bedding ensembles.