Every cuddle+kind doll is handmade, stitch by stitch with passion and pride in Peru. They are lovingly hand-knit, hand-loomed, embroidered and crocheted by artisans using knitting expertise that has been handed down for generations. We're delighted everyday by the skill and artistry of the knitters. Every beautifully crafted cuddle+kind doll is knit with such a high level of quality and care, they’re suitable to be heirlooms handed down from one lucky baby to the next.
1 doll provides
10 meals to children in North America
and around the world
About Benedict: Birthday: February 22nd
I’m always chewing on things – in my mouth and in my brain! Learning new things is so much fun, and because I’m so curious, it happens by accident all the time. It would be the coolest thing ever if we could be best friends and find out how everything works together.
Favorite quote: “The meaning of life is to give life meaning.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
- Hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Premium felt and knit details
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- Available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- Signature 10 meal wristband
- Handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices