The lofty 800-850 fill-power Siberian white goose down in the Chamonix Duvet is nestled in a 440 thread count 100% cotton Austrian nano-sateen creating a lighter than air comforter with optimal thermal performance for your bed. Available in Ultralight, Light (summer weight), Medium (year round weight), and Ultra (winter weight).
- 100% 440 TC Austrian nano-sateen cotton shell
- 800-850-fill-power Siberian white goose down
- View Scandia's down guide here
- OEKO TEX Standard 100 Certified
- Responsibly sourced 800-850 fill-power Siberian white goose down
- Complimentary New Comforter Adjustment Program*.
- Sateen piping finish is double hand-stitched for durability
Baffle box stitching eliminates cold spots and keeps down from shifting
- Made in the USA of European materials
- Certified hypoallergenic
Care: Professional dry clean recommended
*Scandia offers complimentary adjustments for any Scandia Down Comforter within 60 days of its original retail purchase. They charge only for any additional down that may be added at that time. The adjustment is limited to adding more down, as they are unable to remove down from baffle comforters. For this reason we encourage you to "go lightly" when choosing a comforter, as they can always be adjusted upward in weight, but never downward. Gift purchases will be given 60 days from time of gifting if properly documented. Please contact us if you should require this service.