Scandia Home's classic Copenhagen down comforters are filled with 600 fill-power European white down and covered with soft, durable cotton cambric ticking. These comforters are a beautiful combination of performance and pleasure, making it perfect for a first-time down owner. Hand-crafted in the United States and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity with service available for a lifetime, these resilient pillows and comforters last for years to come. Perfect for impressing guests, the children's room, or introducing luxury down into your home. Light is a summer weight, medium for year round, and ultra for winter weight.
- 100% cotton cambric, 300 thread count.
- OEKO TEX Standard 100 Certified Responsibly sourced 600 Fill power European white down.
- Complimentary New Comforter Adjustment Program*.
- Tone on tone Scandia Crest Logo.
- 12" Baffle box stitching in comforters keep down from shifting and eliminates cold spots.
- Double-stitched edges for durability.
- American made of imported materials.
- Certified Hypoallergenic.
Care: Professional cleaning recommended.
*Scandia offers complimentary adjustments for any Scandia Down Comforter within 60 days of its original retail purchase. They charge only for any additional down that may be added at that time. The adjustment is limited to adding more down, as they are unable to remove down from baffle comforters. For this reason we encourage you to "go lightly" when choosing a comforter, as they can always be adjusted upward in weight, but never downward. Gift purchases will be given 60 days from time of gifting if properly documented. Please contact us if you should require this service.