- Small: 4.4" L, sold in Set of 4
- Large: 6.3" L, sold Individually
- Lead free alloy of tin, copper and antimony (pewter)
- FDA approved and food safe.
- Handmade by artisans in Northern Italy.
Care: Pewter tarnishes very slowly and requires almost no maintenance. To clean your pewter hand wash in warm water with a liquid dish soap. Be sure to dry the pewter completely, as water allowed to dry on pewter may cause spots. Any spots that appear can be easily removed by polishing or by gently rubbing the area in small circular motions with very fine "0000" steel wool.