Every cuddle+kind doll is handmade, stitch by stitch with passion and pride in Peru. They are lovingly hand-knit, hand-loomed, embroidered and crocheted by artisans using knitting expertise that has been handed down for generations. We're delighted everyday by the skill and artistry of the knitters. Every beautifully crafted cuddle+kind doll is knit with such a high level of quality and care, they’re suitable to be heirlooms handed down from one lucky baby to the next.
1 doll provides
10 meals to children in North America
and around the world
About Ivy: Birthday: March 12th
It makes me so happy to frolic in the glorious woods where I live. I love climbing trees and making new friends like you wherever I go. I’m a joyful little cub but I will always roar and stand up to bullies who aren’t kind to others. Let’s be fierce friends – let’s be silly and strong together!
Favorite quote: “Have courage + be kind.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
- Hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Premium felt and knit details
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- Available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- Signature 10 meal wristband
- Handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices