The Dream Modal Blanket by Matouk is a smooth and soft blend between two fibers , 70% Modal Fiber and 30% Supima cotton. Modal fibers are an all-natural product made of cellulose, which is an essential component of all plants. Modal fibers are characterized by their softness, richness and unique performance attributes. They have a unique ability to absorb humidity and then allow it to evaporate quickly, allowing your skin to breathe effortlessly. Matouk's Dream modal blankets and shams are as soft and rich as the finest cashmere.
- 70% modal fiber/30% Supima cotton.
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified fabric.
- Sumptuous lightweight layer.
- Resistant to shrinkage and fading.
- Mineral deposits from hard water do not stick.
- Shams have knife edges.
- Made in USA of fabric from Switzerland.
Care: Machine wash on gentle cycle with extremely gentle detergent, and dried on low, or dry cleaned.
Personalize your Matouk bed with custom, hand-guided embroidery or custom thread colors.
- Monogram Styles with an asterisk (*) can be ready to ship in 2 weeks on Stocked Merchandise Only.
- Merchandise must be confirmed in stock by the vendor to arrive in 2 weeks.
- If not in stock, Embroidered (E) monogramming has a 3-4 week lead time.
- Appliqué (A) monogram has a 4-6 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
Colors: Champagne gold, Charcoal grey, Oyster, Pool blue, Silver
Sizes: Twin, Full/ Queen, King, Standard, Euro, Boudoir, Throw, Blanket