- 60% cotton / 40% polyester.
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified fabric.
- Easy-care pique fabric finished with a tailored, straight hem. A classic, lightweight layer for everyday.
- Duvet covers are reversed in Positano (cotton/poly) sheeting, are special order, and have a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Bed skirts (except Cal King) are stocked in white and ivory only.
- Bed Skirts are tailored with box pleats, and labeled "Diamond Pique".
- For Elliot colors with a scalloped edge, add 25% upcharge, or refer to Diamond Pique Bedding Collection for stock color range.
- Made in the USA of Portuguese fabric.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry medium heat. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Iron as needed.
Personalize your Matouk bed with custom, hand-guided embroidery or custom thread colors.
- Monogram Styles with an asterisk (*) can be ready to ship in 2 weeks on Stocked Merchandise Only.
- Merchandise must be confirmed in stock by the vendor to arrive in 2 weeks.
- If not in stock, Embroidered (E) monogramming has a 3-4 week lead time.
- Appliqué (A) monogram has a 4-6 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
Colors: Bone, Ivory, Linen, Navy blue, Silver, White
Sizes: Twin, Full, Queen, King, Standard, Euro, Boudoir, Neckroll, Coverlet, Duvet cover, Sham, Bed Skirt