A simply beautiful basic bedding, Sierra Hemstitch is designed by Matouk for a great luxury entry level bedding. Use this lovely staple bedding as a canvas to pair with any bedding ensemble. Custom sizes are available.
- 100% long staple cotton percale, 350 thread count.
- Classic sheeting with hemstitch detail.
- Duvet Covers have a 3" flange.
- Shams have a 3" flange; Boudoirs have 2" flange.
- Made in the USA of fabric from India.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach. Iron as needed.
Personalize your Matouk bed with custom, hand-guided embroidery or custom thread colors.
- Monogram Styles with an asterisk (*) can be ready to ship in 2 weeks on Stocked Merchandise Only.
- Merchandise must be confirmed in stock by the vendor to arrive in 2 weeks.
- If not in stock, Embroidered (E) monogramming has a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Appliqué (A) monogram has a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.