A generous sized serving platter is always in demand, especially during the holiday season. The Oval Serving Platter from Terrafirma stands out from the crowd with its gorgeous hand made texture, and durable construction. Holiday feasts will be beautifully presented on this natural stoneware platter that is finished with liquid porcelain poured through textiles and lace then fired at a high temperature to create a stunning work of art. Artist Ellen Evans hand crafts each platters in her studio in New York.
- Made to order and are typically ready in 8-10 weeks, depending on production conditions and factors.
- Available in Small, Medium, and Banquet Ovals and 18" x 9" and Small Oval Platter with handles.
- Small: 12" x 9".
- Small w/Handles: 13" x 9"
- Medium: 16" x 13"
- Medium w/Handles: 18" x 9".
- Banquet: 17" x 14"
- Food safe and dishwasher safe.
- All patterns are not available in all colors. Some patterns have an additional $10 charge.
- Each collectible, copyrighted design is signed and dated by artist Ellen Evans.
- Made in New York.
Care: Dishwasher safe. Care as you would for any fine china. When using your accessories in the oven, please start at room temperature in a cold oven. The microwave may be used for warming, meaning no more than two minutes.
All Patterns: Arcadia, Aspen, Braid, Chevron, Deco, Diamond, Dot, Fern, Fleur de lis, Honeycomb, Jigsaw, Marrakesh, Maze, Paisley, Pebble, Rattan, Sierra, Strata, Taj.
Colors: Black, Charcoal Grey, Chestnut Brown, Citrus Green, Cobalt Blue, Mocha Brown, Opal Blue, Pine Green, and Poppy Red.