Parson Alpaca Wool Down Alternative Pillow
Created from hypoallergenic microfiber, the Pluma-fil in the Arcadia Down Alternative Pillow is engineered to maximize a good night's sleep. This luxuriously plush fill possesses down-like qualities such as high loft for supremely cushy and cozy slumber.
- Shell: 100% cotton sateen, 425 TC, made in France.
- Fill: Alpaca Wool Down Alternative.
- Pillows are finished with knife-edge.
- Alpaca is lightweight, soft, warm, and breathable, like fine cashmere.
- Alpaca is six times more thermal than sheep's wool.
- Insulates from both cold and heat, allowing excellent temperature regulation, without risk of overheating.
- Absorbs moisture, but does not retain it, making it an excellent moisture-wicking option to keep sleepers comfortable, cool and dry.
- Alpaca does not contain lanolin, and does not require chemical treatments during production.
Made in Poland.
Care: Regularly air outdoors. Gently dry clean.
Alpaca wool is a true gift of nature. The Alpaca is a domesticated animal (similar to the llama) native to the Andean highlands of South America. The unique cellular structure of their fleece offers protection from the extreme temperature changes of their native habitat, which can range from severe frost to scorching heat in a single day.
Thus, Alpaca is unlike other woolens: firstly, it’s naturally temperature regulating, so it offers perfect warmth without overheating. Plus, its exceptional moisture wicking abilities keep skin comfortably cool and dry throughout the night.
Alpaca fibers contain no lanolin, so we’re able to launder it simply with an environmentally friendly detergent. Once cleaned, it’s carded and culled into a quilt-batting that is light, fluffy, and wonderfully warming—but not overly so. It’s a true alternative, offering great convenience for those seeking all-natural fibers in their basic bedding.
Sizes: Standard, Queen, King