- 100% long staple cotton percale, 200 TC.
- Single row embroidered satin stitch on hem.
- Flat sheets and cases have a 4" cuff.
- Fitted sheets have a 17" gusset and are not embroidered.
- Duvet covers have a 4" flange on 3 sides with a knife edge finish on top, and button enclosure on back.
- Shams have a 2" flange on all 4 sides with a button closure on back.
- Stocked colors are imported from Portugal.
- Custom colors are made in the USA.
Care: Machine launder in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without added bleach, whiteners, or softeners, such as Le Blanc Linen Wash. Do not use liquid fabric softener, as it may damage and coat cotton fibers. Tumble dry on low, removing sheets promptly from dryer to prevent wrinkles. All natural fibers shrink, and you can expect about 3% shrinkage with Egyptian cotton. To minimize shrinkage, avoid hot water washes and high heat drying.