- 100% extra long staple cotton percale, 500 thread count.
- Double row hemstitch detail on flat sheets, pillow cases, and shams.
- Flat sheets and cases have a 4" cuff.
- Fitted sheet has a 17" gusset.
- Duvets have knife edge finish on all 4 sides with button closure, and no hemstitch detail.
- Shams have 3" flange on all sides with envelope closure centered on back.
- Made in Italy.
Care: Machine launder in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without added bleach, whiteners, or softeners, such as Le Blanc Linen Wash. Do not use liquid fabric softener, as it may damage and coat cotton fibers. Tumble dry on low, removing sheets promptly from dryer to prevent wrinkles. All natural fibers shrink, and you can expect about 3% shrinkage with Egyptian cotton. To minimize shrinkage, avoid hot water washes and high heat drying.