- 100% Extra Long Staple cotton.
- Medallion design fashioned after an 18th century French button the founder, Mary Ella, found in an open air market.
- Signature matelassé, in circulation for 30 years.
- Coverlets have a 2" flange on 3 sides with a 1" hem on the top side.
- Shams have a 2" flange on 4 sides with an envelope closure centered on the back.
- Bed Skirts are not lined and are made of 3 panels with center and corner pleats and a 22" adjustable drop. 8 pins are included to attach bed skirt.
- Decorative pillows include feather/down insert.
- Imported from Portugal.
- Bed Skirts and Decorative Pillows are made in the USA of Portuguese fabric.
Care: Machine wash with mild detergent for a relaxed feel, or dry clean. All natural fibers shrink to some extent. Coverlets are cut to allow for normal shrinkage of 3 - 5 inches in length and width. Do not use bleach or other harmful chemicals and detergents on fine linens.
Colors: Ivory, Linen, White
Sizes: Twin, Queen, King, Cal King, Standard, Euro