- 100% Egyptian cotton, 500 TC.
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified fabric.
- 18th century botanical pattern from Schumacher's archive printed on Matouk's Luca percale sheeting. Finished with a scallop edge.
- Duvet Covers and Quilts reverse to Luca White 500 TC sheeting.
- Duvet covers have 1" flange, inside corner ties, and zipper closure.
- Shams have 1" flange.
- Fitted sheets have a 17" pocket, and elastic all around.
- Quilted items have 4" diamond pattern and are filled with 100% polyester batting, 100 gm per square meter.
- Custom tape color edges are available. Add 25% up-charge.
- Made in the USA of fabric woven and printed in Italy
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach. Iron as needed.
Personalize your Matouk bed with custom, hand-guided embroidery or custom thread colors.
- Monogram Styles with an asterisk (*) can be ready to ship in 2 weeks on Stocked Merchandise Only.
- Merchandise must be confirmed in stock by the vendor to arrive in 2 weeks.
- If not in stock, Embroidered (E) monogramming has a 3-4 week lead time.
- Appliqué (A) monogram has a 4-6 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
Colors: Citrus yellow green, Pink Coral, Prussian Blue, Sea