Whether you use these bowls for serving at a large gathering, a decorative home accent, or for everyday meals these round serving bowls are sure to impress. Each piece is intricately detailed by Terrafirma Ceramics and is hand made in artist Ellen Evan's New York studio using natural stoneware and creating unique patterns with liquid porcelain through textiles and lace. Each piece is beautiful and durable.
- Made to order and is typically ready in 4 - 6 weeks, depending on production conditions and factors.
- Soup Bowl: 6.5" diameter x 2" deep
- 8" Bowl: 8" diameter x 2.5" deep
- Medium Serving Bowl: 12" diameter x 3" deep
- Large Serving Bowl: 14" diameter x 3" deep
- Super Bowl: 15" diameter x 4" deep
- Food safe and dishwasher safe.
- All patterns are not available in all colors.
- Special patterns have a $10 up-charge.
- Each collectible, copyrighted design is signed and dated by artist Ellen Evans.
- Made in New York.
Care: Dishwasher safe. Care as you would for any fine china. When using your accessories in the oven, please start at room temperature in a cold oven. The microwave may be used for warming, meaning no more than two minutes.
All Patterns: Arcadia, Aspen, Braid, Chevron, Deco, Diamond, Dot, Fern, Fleur de lis, Honeycomb, Jigsaw, Marrakesh, Maze, Paisley, Pebble, Prisma, Rattan, Sierra, Strata, Taj.
Colors: Black, Charcoal Grey, Chestnut Brown, Citrus Green, Cobalt Blue, Mocha Brown, Opal Blue, Pine Green, and Poppy Red.